New Research on Smart Home Market Forecasts Healthy Growth in Next 5 Years
Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/15/2017 -- The latest technology has allowed different devices to be controlled and connected by a device which can be utilized by smart homes. Smart homes consist of several devices such as AC, smart TV, lighting, CCTV cameras, washing machine, etc. which can be managed either by smart phone or a remote or tablet. Such kind of devices can be either switched on or off from various locations even if the devices that are controlling them controlling them gives signal for the same. The owners these kind of smart homes are enjoying more comfort and convenience from necessary security monitoring as well as customized access to appliances, irrigation, window coverings, lighting, entertainment systems and many others.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1093
The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the smart home market. The scope of this report covers the smart home market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/enquire-before-buy.php?id=1093
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. The global market for smart home is driven by certain factors such as increasing consumer awareness associated with energy consumption, escalating aging population, growing disposable income in various developing economies, and initiatives taken by government.
2. Additionally, growing demand for home healthcare is boosting the market growth of smart home. Major factors that have driven the adoption of smart home are home security, convenience/productivity, connectivity, energy efficiency, entertainment, and remote health monitoring.
3. However, limited consumer demand along with high prices and long cycles of device replacement are key restraining factors preventing the market for smart home from moving to the mass adoption stage from the early-adopter stage.
Regionally, the global smart home market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, North America, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America region is anticipated to expand with largest market share of the smart homes owing increasing population and demand of home healthcare, followed by Europe region. In North America region, government took certain initiatives like remotely controlling power meters, gas, and water so that it easily falls into the smart grid. Also, the global market for smart home in Asia Pacific region is estimated to expand significantly in the coming years.
This report analyzes the smart home market by the following segments:
Smart Home Market, by Application
1. Lighting Control
2. Security and Access Control
3. HVAC Control
4. Entertainment And Other Control
5. Home Healthcare
6. Smart Kitchen
7. Home Appliances
Smart Home Market, by Software and Service
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the smart home market include:
1. Siemens AG
2. United Technologies Corporation
3. General Electric Company
4. Schneider Electric Se
5. Honeywell International, Inc.
6. Ingersoll-Rand PLC
7. Johnson Controls, Inc.
8. ABB Ltd.
9. Legrand S.A.
10. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
11. Acuity Brands, Inc.
Browse Report: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/smart-home-market
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com