MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Global Smart Infrastructure - The Direction is Smart Cities and AI" report to its research store.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2015 -- This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments for the Global Smart City and Smart Community movement. The report analyses the key issues, challenges and opportunities, supported by examples where available. This unique smart infrastructure market report includes valuable case studies on cities showing interesting leadership in this area. It also explores the key elements of smart communities including Smart Transport, Big Data management, Artificial Intelligence and Wearable technology.
Smart cities need to invest in the ICT platform
While a holistic approach towards the development of smart cities is still often missing; in 2015 there are some good examples both nationally and internationally of councils that are moving in the right direction. We are migrating from Smart Cities being a concept for the future and are now seeing cities make tangible plans and infrastructure decisions to support such a transformation.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/269009.html
This also means we can begin to see more clearly the obstacles and challenges involved. The most difficult issue to resolve in building smart cities is the funding. And this is not unique, all sectors and industries that are facing transformation are dealing with the same problem. The transformation process will not be possible unless investments are made in the ICT platform.
The most important element of a smart city is direct engagement with citizens, businesses and others. Not only is their support essential, through their enthusiasm and demand for services (and their votes) they can assist in building business models that can lead to investment.
Overall the process towards smart communities already underway through global interconnection - facilitated by technologies such as the internet, broadband, smartphones and mobility. The latest developments are in M2M (machine-to-machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) sphere where we link machines and different data sets together and use so-called 'big data' technologies and analysis to better manage the various aspects of our society. This will lead to interaction and even integration between these two developments – merging humans and machines, something that is becoming increasingly possible and leading to the broader concept of artificial intelligence (AI).
Purchase a copy of smart infrastructure market research report at USD 1100 (Single User License)
Key Developments of Smart Infrastructure Market
- The IOT age is here, and that means that there are more and more technologies that can be used in developing Smart Buildings and Smart Homes.
- The home is considered by many as the next battlefield for technology companies, where all home devices would connect in an Internet-of-Things environment controlled by a smartphone or tablet.
- In mid 2015 the ITU formed an IoT and Smart Cities study group.
- Earlier in 2015 cities in Europe and Brazil established the Open & Agile Smart Cities Task Force (OASC) as collaboration to help municipalities and start-ups create smart city services within their area.
- Smart vehicles are vehicles that can think, communicate with each other and the transport network, and take action to improve safety and efficient operation. The first combinations of advanced driver assistance features are becoming available in some 2016 vehicle models and offer semi-autonomous driving under specific circumstances.
- More smart devices will be introduced into homes, office buildings, electricity systems, cars, infrastructure, and indeed cities and countries in relation to the environment, sustainability, healthcare, transport, national security and many other sectors of our economy and our society.
- Wearable technology is no longer in its infancy. In 2015, it has become a healthy and thriving industry. Its scope goes well beyond exercise tracking, to reflect an ever-broadening range of possible uses. Wearables will become an integrated technology used in our emerging smart communities of the future.
A few points from List of Exhibits (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/269009-toc.html) are listed below:
Exhibit 1 – Urbanisation - statistical overview
Exhibit 2 – The Intelligent Communities Forum
Exhibit 3 – Smart city market size, estimates and projections
Exhibit 4 – Examples of HAN technology options
Exhibit 5 – Key smart home players
Exhibit 6 – Google's acquisition of Nest and smart homes
Exhibit 7 - Design principles of industry 4.0
Exhibit 8 – A snapshot of the Intelligent Nation 2015 (iN2015) project
Exhibit 9 – Smart energy project in Amsterdam
Exhibit 10 – Barcelona Smart City benefits
Exhibit 11 – PRT/GRT systems
Exhibit 12 - Learning from e-cars
Exhibit 13 – Intelligent transport systems today
Exhibit 14 – USA – The I-80 Integrated Corridor Mobility Project
Exhibit 15 – In-car information
Exhibit 16 – From data analytics to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Exhibit 17 – Watson in healthcare
Exhibit 18 – Wearable smart rings
Exhibit 19 – Monitoring swimmers
Exhibit 20 – Healthcare monitoring for the elderly
Another related report on Smart Infrastructure Market:
Global Smart Infrastructure - Smart Grids and M2M are Key Developments @
Explore more reports on IT & Telecommunication market @
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India