Lawndale, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2017 -- Introduction
Smart Inhalers are a part of new age digital technology which is designed to improve the disease management in the respiratory diseases. Smart Inhalers are basically the respiratory inhalers equipped with a digital sensor. The sensor tracks the data such as the dosage timing, monitors the use of the inhaler, and schedules the next dosage. Smart Inhalers can generate alerts for the daily dosage for the user using the smart devices connected to the sensors via Bluetooth. Wide variety of benefits ranging from improving medication adherence to reducing hospital admissions, which makes smart inhalers the next big thing of respiratory care segment.
Smart Inhalers market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of dry powder inhaler, and metered dose inhaler. On the basis of application, market is segmented into Asthma, COPD, and others. On the basis of end user, market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, respiratory care center, and others.
Globally the market for smart inhalers is increasing rapidly. Globally the market for Smart Inhalers is expected to grow at the rate of about 42.84% from 2016 to 2022.
Request Sample Report @https://goo.gl/4YxSyS
The key players profiled in the research report are Adherium, AstraZeneca, Cohero Health, GlaxoSmithKline, Gecko Health Innovations Inc., Inspiro Medical, and Propeller Health.
To provide insights about factors, influencing and affecting the market growth.
To provide historically and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their countries. To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, application, and end users.
To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- Smart Inhalers service providers
- Smart Inhalers equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Academic Institutes and Universities
Obtain report details @http://www.provueresearch.com/product/smart-inhalers-market-research-report-global-forecast-to-2022/
- The Smart Inhalers global market and is expected to reach $1.63 billion by 2022.
- Dry Powder Inhalers hold the largest share of the market.
- North America holds the largest market share of 65% of smart inhalers market and is anticipated to reach $888.4 million by the end of forecast period.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 55.34% during the forecast period.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Middle East & Africa
Do you have any Inquiry Before purcashing please fill the form @https://goo.gl/5Mxh9e
About Provue Market Research
Provue Market Research is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles.