Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/21/2017 -- The major growth driver of Smart Lighting Market includes growing awareness about environment benefits of energy efficiency, rising and improving wireless communication technology and growing investment in smart home & cities market among others.
However, high installation cost, and lack of skilled expertise are the factors which are hindering the growth of Smart Lighting Market.
Request for sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/991 .
Objective of Smart Lighting Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Smart Lighting Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Smart Lighting Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by component, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Smart Lighting Market .
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-lighting-market .
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherland)
- Osram GmbH (Germany)
- Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. (U.S.)
- Legrand S.A. (France)
- Daintree Networks (U.S.)
- Bridgelux (U.S.)
- Echelon Corporation (U.S.)
- Streetlight Vision (France)
- Zumtobel (Austria)
- Honeywell (U.S)
- Vodafone has announced on in March 2016 about its agreement to become an IOT managed partner with Philips. The two companies get agreed to implement smart street lighting system in the market.
- Samsung, one of the leaders in advanced technology has announced in 2016 about its new development multi-purpose smart lighting module (SLM), to support the fast-moving smart city market.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East& Africa
The report for Smart Lighting Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312