The global smart syringes market is driven by the rising count of needle stick injuries, shift from conventional syringes to smart syringes, growing awareness in the emerging economies, and widespread adoption of safety syringes across all applications, especially in drug delivery.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2017 -- Smart Syringes Market is expected to garner $7.6 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period 2015 - 2020. The market can be defined as medical devices that are engineered with safety mechanisms to prevent the reuse of syringes and regulates unsafe injection practices.
The drug delivery/curative segment is expected to generate the highest revenue throughout the analysis period. This is attributed to the high demand for smart syringes for diabetes treatment, growing popularity of passive safety syringes, and higher risk of the transmission of hepatitis B, C, & HIV during injection and rising adoption of safety syringes among doctors. In addition, stringent regulations laid by WHO and UNICEF mandating the use of smart syringes for drug delivery are likely to drive the market growth in the future.
Limited Period Offer! Get 20% discount on this report
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/838
Furthermore, blood specimen collection is projected as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. This is due to the rising count of accidental needle stick injuries during blood collection, increasing cases of cross-infections such as HIV and growing awareness about safety syringes market in developing economies.
Key Findings of Smart Syringes Market:
* Passive safety syringes segment is projected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 12.6% over the forecast period.
* Global smart syringes market volume was estimated to be 10.6 billion units in 2015 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.2% from 2015 to 2020.
* Within application, the drug delivery segment would continue to lead the market throughout the analysis period.
* Within end user, the psychiatric segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period.
* Within end user, the hospitals segment is projected to continue maintain its lead position the market, accounting for two-seventh share of the overall market revenue by 2020.
* The Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing market, registering a CAGR of 11.3% from 2015 to 2020.
* North America accounted for about three-seventh of the overall market revenue in 2015, and will continue to lead until 2020.
The key companies profiled in the report include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Medtronic (Covidien), Terumo Medical Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International, Smiths Group plc, Unilife Corporation, Revolutions Medical Corporation and Retractable Technologies, Inc., and others.
View Detail Summary of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/smart-syringes-market