New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2018 -- Summary
"Smart Technology in Insurance", report explores consumer purchasing behavior and how their preferences are likely to change in the future. It discovers what devices consumers currently use and may be interested in using, as well as why they have reservations and what incentives insurers need to offer to help persuade them. Key new players in the different markets are highlighted, and we look into how they might disrupt that particular line.
Smart technology is used to build relationships between insurers and insurance customers, aiming to eliminate as many potential issues as possible while removing pain for the consumer and cutting costs for the insurer. For motor insurance efforts have been made to improve poor driving with devices to monitor speed, corners, and braking, while also monitoring car diagnostics to pre-empt breakdowns. For home cover the aim is to make the house as secure as possible - preventing water leakages or fires before any damage is done and securing against burglaries. Technology in health insurance has focused on solutions to keep consumers fit, for example by setting specialized activity goals. This leads to customers paying lower premiums and maintaining a safer lifestyle, while insurers should end up paying out substantially less in claims.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2739893-smart-technology-in-insurance
insure the box
- 58.3% of survey respondents are quite or very likely to consider wearing an activity device and sharing data with an insurer.
- Over half of respondents would be interested in a telematics device if it saved them 30% or more on annual premiums.
- Most respondents do not use a smart device to monitor their pet's health at present but would consider using one.
- Smart smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are the most popular smart devices currently used in homes in the UK.
- Understand consumer attitudes towards a range of smart devices across five different personal lines: home, travel, motor, pet, and health.
- Learn which age groups are most likely to be interested in certain devices.
- Discover what specific factors both encourage and discourage consumers from using smart technology alongside their insurance products.
- Read about the key players transforming the five personal lines discussed.
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email US at : email@example.com
Reach US at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check