New Transportation market report from Markets and Markets: "Smart Transportation Market - By Solutions (Ticketing Management, Parking Management, Passenger Information, Traffic Management), Services (Traditional, Advanced, Software) Worldwide Analysis And Forecasts (2012 - 2018)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/28/2012 -- The report on smart transportation report consists of the opportunity analysis of technology adoption across all solution and services market. The report focuses on estimating and forecasting the market potential of the major sub-segments of transportation, which are ticketing management, parking management & guidance, passenger information, integrated supervision, and traffic management. The report also covers the market potential for the services industry catering to smart transportation. These services include traditional services, advanced services, and software services, covering new technologies such as business analytics and cloud computing. The report also focuses on technologies & standards and analyzes market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities, along with a study on key players, and the competitive outlook.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The smart transportation market is also segmented based on regions such as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) + Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA). The market forecasts are provided for each region from 2012 to 2018. The Smart transportation market report profiles leading companies such as Accenture, Affiliated Computer Services Inc, Alstom SA, Cisco Systems Inc, Cubic, ESRI, GE Transportation, IBM, Indra, Ineo, Kapsch, LG CNS, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and Thales.
The market of Smart Transportation market in 2012 is estimated to be $26.70 billion. This market is expected to reach $102.31 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 23.6% between 2013 and 2018. Latin America, Middle East & Africa, and CIS + Eastern Europe are the growing markets of 45.8%, 39.1%, and 31.4% respectively from 2013 to 2018.
Scope of the Report
This research report categorizes the global smart transportation market on the basis of solutions such as ticketing management systems, parking management & guidance systems, passenger information systems, integrated supervision systems, and traffic management Systems. The report also covers main services, geographies and associated markets to them.
The smart transportation market is expected to have exponential demand in the upcoming future. This demand is opening a segmented market for smart transportation.
On the basis of Solutions
The market by solutions is classified into ticketing management systems, parking management & guidance systems, passenger information systems, integrated supervision systems, & traffic management systems.
On the basis of Services
The market by services is classified Traditional Services, Advanced Services, and Software Services.
On the basis of Geography
The report segments the market geographically into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, CIS + Eastern Europe, APAC, and MEA
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market (2012 - 2017)
- Commercial Aviation Crew Management Systems Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2012-2017)
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) Market -[VOC Analytics, Feedback Management, Web Analytics, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics] Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Cloud Storage Market (Incl. Cloud Storage Gateways, Backup & Recovery, Data Movement & Access, Data Replication, Hsm & Archiving, Security And Storage Resource Management Solutions) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Information and Communications Technologies in Smart Grid - Global Market Sizing and Forecasts to 2015
- Global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies - Systems Services & Information Technology Market Size & Forecasts (2010 - 2015)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market in Smart Grid for Electric Power, 2012 - Market Size, Vendor Landscape and Outlook to 2020
- Wound Care Management Market to 2018 - Advanced Wound Care Modalities and an Expanding Patient Base Create Significant Growth Opportunities in Emerging Countries
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Communication Market - Advanced Technologies, Future Cities & Adoption Trends, Roadmaps & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)