Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2019 -- With increasing adoption of internet of things (IoT) technologies by utility vertical and the advantages offered by smart water meters in water management, the smart water meters market is expected to grow at a high growth rate. Like many other verticals, utility vertical is undergoing a process of transformation through the use of IoT-enabled real-time data generation in order to increase operational efficiencies aiding in reduced expenditures and energy consumptions.
For water utility authorities, non-revenue water (NWR) i.e. water lost before reaching to customers through leakages and illegal water tapping is a major cause of concern and smart water meters can aid in detecting and preventing water leakages and water tapping.
Get Free Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/14042
Smart Water Meters: Drivers and Challenges
Aging water utility infrastructure in matured economies including U.S., U.K., Germany, France etc. and increasing emphasis on water and energy conservations and carbon footprint reduction are some of the factors driving the demand of smart water meters market. Besides this, increasing adoption of IoT solutions in utility vertical and increasing number of smart city projects are expected to support the increase in demand for smart water meters market.
However, high initial investment cost in terms of installation and software licensing are some of the challenges that will affect the demand of smart water meters market.
Global Smart Water Meters: Market Segmentation
Global Smart Water Meters Market can be divided into four segments, based on component, application, technology and region.
Segmentation on the basis of Component for Smart Water Meters Market:
The major segments of smart water meters on the basis of the component include:
- Software & platforms
Segmentation on the basis of Application for Smart Water Meters Market:
The major segments of smart water meters on the basis of the application include:
Segmentation on the basis of Technology for Smart Water Meters Market:
The major segments of smart water meters on the basis of technology include:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
Segmentation on the basis of Region for Smart Water Meters Market:
The major segments of smart water meters on the basis of the region include:
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Western Europe
- North America
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
Global Smart Water Meters: Regional Trend
Among various regions, smart water meters market in North America is expected to dominate during the forecast period because of region's strong focus on water monitoring and water leakage prevention, repair and up gradation of aging water infrastructure and the presence of major vendors providing smart water meters solutions. North America region is expected to be followed by Western Europe and APEJ.
APEJ is expected to drive the demand for smart water meters market, supported by increasing expenditure on region's water utility infrastructure to support a large population and increasing adoption of IoT technology in the region.
Request For TOC @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/14042
Global Smart Water Meters: Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the field of smart water meters market include Itron Corp (U.S.), Elster Group (U.S.), Aclara Technologies LLC (U.S.), Landis+Gyr AG (Switzerland), Maven Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India) etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Smart Water Meters Segments
- Global Smart Water Meters Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Smart Water Meters Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Smart Water Meters
- Global Smart Water Meters Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Smart Water Meters
- Smart Water Meters Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of Smart Water Meters
- Global Smart Water Meters Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Smart Water Meters includes
- North America Smart Water Meters
- Latin America Smart Water Meters
- Western Europe Smart Water Meters
- Eastern Europe Smart Water Meters
- Asia Pacific Smart Water Meters
- Japan Smart Water Meters
- The Middle East and Africa Smart Water Meters
MRR.BIZ has been compiled in-depth market research data in the report after exhaustive primary and secondary research. Our team of able, experienced in-house analysts has collated the information through personal interviews and study of industry databases, journals, and reputable paid sources.
The report provides the following information:
- Tailwinds and headwinds molding the market's trajectory
- Market segments based on products, technology, and applications
- Prospects of each segment
- Overall current and possible future size of the market
- Growth pace of the market
- Competitive landscape and key players' strategies
The main aim of the report is to:
- Enable key stakeholder's in the market bet right on it
- Understand the opportunities and pitfalls awaiting them
- Assess the overall growth scope in the near term
- Strategize effectively with respect to production and distribution
MRR.BIZ is a leading provider of strategic market research. Our vast repository consists research reports, data books, company profiles, and regional market data sheets. We regularly update the data and analysis of a wide-ranging products and services around the world. As readers, you will have access to the latest information on almost 300 industries and their sub-segments. Both large Fortune 500 companies and SMEs have found those useful. This is because we customize our offerings keeping in mind the specific requirements of our clients.
MarketResearchReports.biz is a seller of syndicated market studies, featuring an exhaustive collection of research reports from leading international publishers. Our repository is diverse, spanning virtually every industrial sector and even more every category and sub-category within the industry. We also provide consulting services to enable our clients have a dynamic business perspective.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (USA-Canada)