Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Smart Workplace: Devices, Applications, and Services 2016 - 2021” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/05/2016 -- The Smart Workplace is a concept powered by IoT technologies and solutions and is composed of smart workforce, intelligent environments, and smart components. There are many factors to consider including service robots, ubiquitous connectivity and communication technology, building automation and management systems, sensor equipped energy management system, cloud and edge enabled infrastructure, mobile device management, wearable networks, intelligent software application, and many more.
This research provides an in-depth analysis of the Smart Workplace including market trends, growth drivers, market challenges, and value chain partners. The report analyzes the market segments by categories, product and services, connectivity and communication technology, and regions, providing forecasts for the 2016 - 2021 period.
The report also analyzes smart workplace solution providers and makes specific market recommendations. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Smart device providers
- Management consultants
- Wireless service providers
- ITC infrastructure providers
- IoT app and service providers
- Building construction industry
- Big Data and Analytics companies
- Building management companies
- AI and machine learning companies
- Enterprise across all industry verticals
- More than more than 50% of all IoT devices will be used in workplace by employees by 2021
- During the estimated period, new buildings will generate 42% of total smart workplace revenue
- North America will lead the market in terms of adoption and generation of revenue during estimated period.
- OEM providers include smartphone, infrastructure devices, robotics devices, wearable devices, and sensor tracked devices will represent a $20B market by 2021
- Cellular and non-cellular LPWAN building connectivity providers, sensor network providers, and connected system providers for robotics services will represent a $10.6B market by 2021
Spanning over 70 pages "Smart Workplace: Devices, Applications, and Services 2016 - 2021" report covers Introduction, Smart Workplace Market Dynamic Analysis, Smart Workplace Market, Segments and Forecasts, Smart Workplace Solution Provider Analysis, Conclusions and Recommendations, The report covered companies are - ABB Ltd., Cisco Systems, Crestron Electronics, Honeywell International, Johnson Controls, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Lutron Electronics, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Smart Office Solutions, Telkom SA Soc Ltd, United Technologies Corporation
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/smart-workplace-devices-applications-and-services-2016-2021
Find all Software Reports at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/software
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions