Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Smokeless Tobacco in Belarus", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2015 -- Smokeless tobacco products are not produced locally; all products are imported to Belarus. The state monopoly for all tobacco imports was implemented in Belarus on 1 January 2008; since that date all imports of smokeless tobacco products have been carried out by just one company ? Belarustorg RUE, which is owned by the Presidential Administration. Smokeless tobacco has the status of tobacco products, with all restrictions related to tobacco goods applied to smokeless tobacco as well. The only one difference is that smokeless tobacco has zero excise duty, but products must nonetheless carry the excise mark.
Domestic companies do not produce smokeless tobacco. All products are imported. Before 1 January, 2008 only one company, DelfiDealing, specialised on import and distribution of smokeless tobacco. The legislation for all tobacco import was changed in Belarus from 1 January, 2008, when the state monopoly for all tobacco imports was implemented. Since the date all imports of smokeless tobacco were carried out by just one company state owned company Belarustorg RUE, while DelfiDealing continues to distribute the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The future of smokeless tobacco looks promising as although smokeless tobacco will have to carry excise labels, the excise duty rate will be zero. Zero excise duty gives hope for potential volume sales growth. Over the forecast period the segment is predicted to grow by a 7% CAGR in volume terms. Growth will be supported by the emergence of these products from a still low base and very low penetration of smokeless tobacco in Belarus. From the other side, smokeless tobacco is a barely known product in Belarus, with the lowest level of population awareness of any tobacco product ? a fact that could hamper growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Belarus with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Belarus, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smokeless Tobacco in Belarus market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smokeless Tobacco in Belarus?
- What are the major brands in Belarus?
- What are the traditional types of smokeless tobacco available in Belarus?
- What is the product awareness of smokeless tobacco in Belarus?
- What innovations are present in smokeless tobacco in Belarus?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smokeless Tobacco in Norway
- Smokeless Tobacco in Canada
- Smokeless Tobacco in the US
- Smokeless Tobacco in Denmark
- Smokeless Tobacco in Nigeria