New Consumer Goods research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2012 -- Understanding the smoking habits of consumers is crucial to identifying opportunities within markets and particular consumer groups. Seeing where the regular smokers are - and WHO they are - can help strategic decision-making. This interactive model provides you with a global overview of what the smoking habits of consumers are, as well as providing more detailed age and gender splits.
- Access propriety data from Datamonitor's 2011 consumer survey, covering 28,541 consumers in 20 global markets.
- Use the interactive model to visualize the data the way YOU want to view it.
- Perform a global overview or dive deep into age and gender splits. Customize the demographics to view your target audience.
Datamonitor has split smoking habits four ways: regular smokers; occasional smokers; former smokers; and people who have never smoked.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There were 28,541 respondents to Datamonitor's 2011 global consumer survey, which took place in 20 markets: Australia; Brazil; Canada; China; France; Germany, India, Italy, Japan; Korea; Netherlands; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; UAE; the UK; and the US.
There are three "dashboards" in this interactive model, allowing you to select your preferred analysis: as a global overview; gender comparison; or age comparison.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the smoking habit of consumers in your market?
- Where are the frequent smokers? Where are the former smokers?
- How does this vary by age and gender?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Cessation Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Patient Monitoring Devices / Equipments / Systems Market (2011 - 2016)
- Power Transmission and Distribution Market to 2020 - Intermittent Renewable and Distributed Generation Presents a Challenge to T&D Systems
- Hypertension Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Sleep Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Major Depressive Disorder Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Stroke Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Pain Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Schizophrenia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011
- Anxiety Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011