Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Smoking Tobacco in Australia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- In 2013, smoking tobacco was the strongest category in tobacco in Australia and the only category to record an increase in retail volume sales during the year. This was achieved primarily through the performance of RYO tobacco.
Smoking tobacco was dominated by two multinational players in 2013, Imperial Tobacco Australia and British American Tobacco Australia, accounting for 92% of retail volume sales. Scandinavian Tobacco Group was the third largest player, holding a minimal retail volume share in the category in 2013 of just under 0.5%.
Smoking tobacco is forecast to perform the strongest of all the tobacco categories over the forecast period as consumers continue to migrate from manufactured cigarettes to RYO tobacco for affordability and value. Despite this, the category is still expected to record a decline in retail volume sales at a CAGR of -1%. Retail volume sales of smoking tobacco will be negatively impacted by public health campaigns, plain packaging legislation and retail display bans over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Australia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Australia?
- What are the major brands in Australia?
- How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
- Which product categories performed best in the last year?
- What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Spain
- Smoking Tobacco in Switzerland
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in Egypt
- Smoking Tobacco in Morocco
- Smoking Tobacco in Portugal
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Colombia
- Smoking Tobacco in France
- Smoking Tobacco in Greece