Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2014 -- There is no great tradition for smoking tobacco in Austria. RYO tobacco, or Wuzeltabak as it is known in Austria, is relatively new and is usually consumed by younger Austrians, primarily university students and other price-sensitive consumers who have been affected by the high prices of cigarettes. After constant price increases in cigarettes, it appears that smoking tobacco has a bigger audience than ever before. Pipe tobacco in comparison is considered rather old-fashioned and its...
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Georgia
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic
- Smoking Tobacco in Azerbaijan
- Smoking Tobacco in Malaysia
- Smoking Tobacco in Slovakia
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands
- Smoking Tobacco in Sweden