Fast Market Research recommends "Smoking Tobacco in Russia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2015 -- During Soviet times, smoking tobacco was scarce as Russians smoked mainly papirosy or cigarettes. Smoking tobacco gained wider acceptance in the 1990s, being imported from Europe. Pipe tobacco is more popular than RYO tobacco. Both product types are expensive for most Russians and are regarded as premium products. Unlike premium cigarettes, smoking tobacco is regarded as a premium or gourmet product. It is affordable by more affluent consumers living in large cities. Unlike many European countries, RYO tobacco is not considered a cheap alternative to cigarettes.
Al Fakher Tobacco Trading LLC is the leader in smoking tobacco with 45% volume share in 2013. The company offers Al Fakher smoking tobacco with wide variety of flavours for water pipes. This brand is one of the largest players in terms of water pipe tobacco.
Over the forecast period, smoking tobacco is expected to register a volume CAGR of 3% and a value CAGR of 5% at constant 2014 prices. A smoking tobacco culture is only developing in Russia, and over the forecast period it therefore cannot expect to compete with cigarettes as it does in Germany and the UK.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Russia?
- What are the major brands in Russia?
- How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
- Which product categories performed best in the last year?
- What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in the US
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Belarus