Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis: Smurfit Kappa Group plc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Smurfit Kappa Group plc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Smurfit Kappa Group plc"
Canadean's "Smurfit Kappa Group plc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Smurfit Kappa Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Smurfit Kappa Group plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Smurfit Kappa Group plc (Smurfit) is a paper packaging solutions provider based in Ireland. The product offerings include container board, corrugated containers and other paper based packaging products such as graphic and solid boards, and bag-in-box. Smurfit also undertakes the business of paper recycling. Smurfit operates 331 manufacturing facilities with an annual production capacity of 5.00 million tons of corrugated packing and 5.10 million tons of containerboard alongside operating 104,000 hectares of forest plantations in Latin America. The company principally operates in 21 countries across Europe, nine in Latin America and one in North America. Smurfit is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)