Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Snowy Hydro Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering Snowy Hydro Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Snowy Hydro Limited (Snowy Hydro) provides energy to the National Electricity Market (NEM) participants. It is a provider of price risk financial hedge contracts to the electricity industry. The company owns and operates the 3,950 megawatt (MW) Snowy Mountains Hydro Electricity Scheme; 300MW Valley Power and 320MW Laverton North gas fired power stations, which are situated in Victoria. It operates a network of seven plants, 31 generation units 16 dams, 145 km of inter-connected tunnels and pipelines and 80 km of aqueducts in the Kosciuszko National Park. Snowy Hydro is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
The company as a part of its growing strategy is proposing to construct and operate a gas fired power station in the Bannaby area.
Snowy Hydro Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2013: Snowy Hydro drops Bannaby gas-fired power plant proposal in Australia
Sep 10, 2013: Paul Broad joins Snowy Hydro as CEO
May 31, 2013: Snowy Hydro Names Paul Broad As New CEO
May 16, 2013: Snowy Hydro Completes Upgrade Of Six Generating Units At Tumut 3 Hydro Power Station
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Snowy Hydro Limited
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit