Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2016 -- How Big is the Global Sodium Chloride Market?
The Global Sodium Chloride Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 19 Billion by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 3.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/sodium-chloride-market-report
Sodium chloride is generally famous as salt. Sodium chloride occurs in crystal forms which are used in large amount across different consumer applications and industrial use. Sodium chloride is obtained from sea water by evaporation method. It is ionic element having sodium and chloride ions in same ration that is in 1:1 ratio. Sodium chloride is used in many applications such as in chemical intermediates, water treatment, deicing, animal feed additive, flavoring and food preservatives. It is also used in manufacture of chlor alkali products includes caustic soda, chlorine and soda ash. These products are then used in the manufacturing of different end user products such as detergents, soaps, dyes, glass and PVC. Sodium chloride is also used as flavoring agent and food preservative agent as it presents properties like taste enhancer, distinct flavor, color and pleasant aroma.
The major driving factors of Global Sodium Chloride Market are as follows:
- Increasing demand for packed food
- Rising chlor alkali market in APAC
The restraining factors of global sodium chloride market are as follows:
- Low Profit Margin
- Fluctuations in snowfall impact require for sodium chloride in deicing application
The global sodium chloride market is segmented on the lines of its grand, application analysis and regional. Based on grand analysis the market covers solar salt, rock salt and others such as vacuum salt and more. Under application segmentation it covers animal feed additive, chemical intermediate, water treatment, deicing, flavoring agent and food preservative and others such as pharmaceuticals and more. The global sodium chloride market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/sodium-chloride-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for global sodium chloride and related technologies.
2) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global sodium chloride.
3) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global & Regional markets for Global Sodium Chloride with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Companies such as Cargill Incorporated, Akzo Nobel N.V., K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, Tata Chemicals Ltd., Dampier Salts, Compass Minerals International, Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG, China National Salt Industry Corporation, INEOS Salts, Swiss Salt Works AG, and Cheetham Salt . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Top Companies Report is intended to provide the buyers with a snapshot of the industry's most influential players.
The Global sodium chloride Market has been segmented as below:
By Grade Analysis:
- Rock Salt
- Solar Salt
- Others (Vacuum Salt, etc.)
By Application Analysis:
- Animal Feed Additive
- Chemical Intermediate
- Water Treatment
- Flavoring Agent & Food Preservative
- Others (Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
By Regional Analysis:
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all global sodium chloride market.
2) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of global sodium chloride data.
3) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
4) Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.