Fast Market Research recommends "Soft Drinks in Slovenia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/10/2013 -- Total volume sales of soft drinks in Slovenia declined by another percentage point in 2012 as the ongoing economic crisis drove down consumer purchasing power. This represents the same performance as the CAGR recorded over the review period. Many consumers continued to make cuts in their spending for non-essential products amongst which RTD tea, fruit/vegetable juice and carbonates suffered the most. Besides this, sales of bottled water were also hampered by increasing numbers of consumers...
Euromonitor International's Soft Drinks in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Soft Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Germany