Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Transparency of the product is a selling point asset for brand owners within soft drinks in France. This trend therefore enabled PET bottles to gain ground within 100% juices in 2012, thanks to the success of Tropicana in PET bottles in the size of 850ml in November 2010. According to trade press, PepsiCo France SNC was able to recruit 170,000 new purchaser households in 2011. Such a performance led the company to upsize PET bottles for the Tropicana Pure Premium range by launching in December 2011 the size of 1,300ml within 100% juices in retail, hence the positive growth in 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sales of soft drinks packaging should perform well over the forecast period. Product innovation and growing concerns about healthier drinking habits should help, for example, metal beverage cans to perform well. Overall sales of soft drinks packaging are expected to record a CAGR of 2% over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Soft Drinks Packaging in France market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of soft drinks packaging in France?
- What are the major soft drinks pack types in France?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in France?
- Are larger bulk sizes performing well in response to the recession?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within soft drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017