Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Soft drinks continue to be the highly dominant contributor for beverage packaging in Indonesia as growing convenience pushes people to enjoy drinks in a ready-to-drink format and growing health awareness raises demand for functional drinks. Being in a hot tropical climate, enjoying cool soft drinks has become one of the necessities to quenching thirst among Indonesians. The strong growth of convenience stores, which are equipped with spacious refrigerators to store various types of chilled soft drinks, therefore spurred growth of soft drinks during the review period. The usage of ice cubes by traditional beverage kiosks has been diminishing and replaced by refrigerators supplied by manufacturers or purchased independently by the store operator. For this same reason, one-way packaging or non-returnable packaging continues to be the more preferred packaging type for soft drinks, with price difference not such a major consideration for consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The soft drinks market is expected to remain bullish in the forecast period on the back of further population growth and sustainable economic expansion in the country. With growing disposable income people purchase soft drinks not merely for functionality but also on impulse. Rising health awareness and increasingly convenient lifestyles will also continue to spur demand for soft drinks with health functionalities. Manufacturers will continue to offer innovative products for health benefits such as collagen drinks for skin beauty, superfruits for antioxidants, natural coconut water to replenish lost body fluids, or fruit juices that have added calcium and vitamin C.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Soft Drinks Packaging in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of soft drinks packaging in Indonesia?
- What are the major soft drinks pack types in Indonesia?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in Indonesia?
- Are larger bulk sizes performing well in response to the recession?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within soft drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017