Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Soft Drinks Packaging in Spain", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- The worsening economic situation in Spain continued affecting consumption in the foodservice channel to the benefit of the retail channel as consumers were required to reduce costs. This shift in consumption evolved into demand switching from traditional glass bottles to convenient and low-cost packaging preferred in retail consumption, most significantly PET bottles in medium/large sizes and metal beverage cans in high-value multipacks.
Metal beverage cans in cola carbonates was the pack type to benefit most from this trend, with brand owners aiming at attracting consumer attention by offering price promotions of their products in multipacks in hypermarkets and supermarkets. Brand owners preferred offering promotions on multipacks rather than decreasing the price per unit in an attempt to not jeopardise their brand advantage over fast-growing private label products in the market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Recent government cuts and growing unemployment levels suggest a further worsening situation of the economy for most over the forecast period, affecting consumers' disposable incomes. Price will remain the main driver of consumers' purchasing decisions, benefitting the rapid development of private label lines in the market and forcing brand owners to increase the availability of their price promotions in the retail channel. This prospect will continue having a positive impact on the sales of metal beverage cans in cola carbonates, which will also remain the preferred pack type in this category due to its refreshing appeal and low cost, enabling price promotions in large retail outlets for brand owners. Small PET bottles targeting on-the-go carbonates consumers will be the most affected pack type by the growth of metal beverage cans, while large PET bottles will continue growing, given their unmatched value in an increasingly price-driven category.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in Spain with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Soft Drinks Packaging industry in Spain, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Soft Drinks Packaging in Spain market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of soft drinks packaging in Spain?
- What are the major soft drinks pack types in Spain?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in Spain?
- Are larger bulk sizes performing well in response to the recession?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within soft drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Indonesia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Belgium, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Russia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017