New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/03/2012 -- Soft drinks packaging experienced a 5% growth in 2011, to reach 19.8 billion packaging units. This was largely driven by the increasing availability of healthy options in soft drinks towards the end of the review period, riding perfectly on the increasing trends towards health and wellness.
Euromonitor International's Soft Drinks Packaging in Philippines report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks Packaging in Canada
- Soft Drinks Packaging in the US
- Growth Opportunities in Soft Drinks
- Soft Drinks Packaging in India
- Soft Drinks Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Soft Drinks Packaging in Thailand
- Product Insights: Soft Drinks in Russia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in New Zealand
- Soft Drinks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Soft Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide