Soft Tissue Repair Market by Type (Tissue Mesh, Allograft, Xenograft, Laparoscopic Instruments, Suture Anchors, Interference Screw), Application (Breast Reconstruction, Dental and Dural Repair, Head and Neck products, Hernia Repair, Orthopedic Repair, Pelvic and Vaginal Prolapse repair, Skin Repair) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014 - 2022
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/13/2017 -- Soft tissues injuries involve damage to muscles, tendons and ligaments resulting in pain and inflammation. The soft tissue repair process is characterized by replacement of injured or destroyed tissues by healthy tissues. The current treatment options heavily rely on surgical procedures, which are not always successful. It is imperative to find superior, technologically advanced alternatives such as minimally invasive procedures and rapid healing products. The major factors driving the global soft tissue repair market are global rise in the count of geriatric population, obesity and growing awareness for the treatment of tissue injuries. Moreover, rising incidences of sports related injuries and rising healthcare expenditure, are other factors that are likely to fuel the market growth. However, the high cost of treatment, lack of expertise, and an ambiguous reimbursement scenario are likely to curtail the market growth.
"Early Buyers Will Receive 20% Customization on This Report."
The global soft tissue repair market is segmented on the basis of type, application and geography. According to type, the market is segmented into, Tissue Patch/Mesh such as Synthetic Mesh and Biological Mesh, Fixation Devices such as Suture Anchors, Interference Screw, Other Fixation Devices, and Laparoscopic Instruments. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into, Hernia Repair, Dural Repair, Breast Reconstruction, Skin Repair, Pelvic and Vaginal Prolapse repair, Orthopedic Repair and Dental Repair. Geographically, the market is segmented across four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. Acquisitions and product launch are some of the strategies adopted by key industry players. For instance, in Feb 2014, Smith & Nephew acquired ArthroCare Corp., a company engaged in the development of sports medicine and soft tissue repair products. Rotation Medical, has recently launched the Rotator Cuff Repair System with a bio inductive implant. The system is designed to induce the formation of new tendonous tissues, and is intended for use in mini-open and arthroscopic procedures. Similarly, Covidien, in Oct 2014, launched ReliaTack a laparoscopic, minimally invasive hernia repair device. The companies profiled in this report include, C.R Bard, Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, Wright Medical Group, Inc., Lifecell Corporation, Ethicon US, LLC., Arthrex, Inc., Lifenet Health, Inc., Medtronic plc, Integra Lifesciences Corporation and American Medical Systems Inc.
Get Sample @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/684
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
1. Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global soft tissue repair market is provided
2. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014?2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
3. An in-depth analysis of key segments of the market demonstrate the types of devices along with the applications in the global soft tissue market
4. SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
5. Region-wise soft tissue repair market scenario is comprehensively analysed in the report
6. Competitive intelligence highlights the business practises followed by leading market players across the geographies
Send Enquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/684