New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2012 -- "Solar Module Recycling - A Necessary Step to Maximize Environmental Benefits of Solar PV Industry" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the PV recycling industry.
The research provides an understanding of the PV recycling market by processes involved in the market. The research also provides forecast analysis of the global PV waste generated and recycled, globally. The report details the cost analysis of PV recycling process by technology such as c-Si, a-Si, CdTe and CIGS. The report also provides analysis on some of the major environmental benefits of PV recycling in the future.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's Team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report analyses environmental benefits of the PV recycling in the future. Its scope includes -
- Data on the Waste Generated and Waste Recycled for the global PV recycling market by technology.
- Cost Analysis of major PV technologies by providing information on different cost aspects involved in the process such as recycling cost, recycled product value and net cost/savings.
- Data on the Recycled Volume of different PV materials such as aluminum, glass, lead, cadmium, indium, germanium and gallium.
- Major policies supporting PV recycling market globally, are also covered in the report.
Reasons to get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thin-film market.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the thin-film industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the thin-film industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the thin-film market.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power - Global Market Size, Installation Prices, Module Market Shares, Market Segmentation, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Supply Chain - Global Market Size and Company Analysis of Polysilicon, Wafers, PV Cells and Solar PV Modules to 2015
- Asia Pacific Solar PV Backsheet Market - Industry Trends and Opportunity Analysis to 2015
- Thin - Film Photovoltaic (PV) Cells Market Analysis to 2020 - CIGS (Copper Indium Gallium Diselenide) to Emerge as the Major Technology by 2020
- Europe Solar PV Backsheet Market - Industry Trends and Opportunity Analysis to 2015
- The US Solar PV Backsheet Market - Industry Trends and Opportunity Analysis to 2015
- First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy in the US: Policy, Investment, Capacity, Growth and Outlook
- Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Fund - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile