Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Solar Thermal Power in India, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/11/2017 -- "Solar Thermal Power in India, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Solar Thermal market in India.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1287559
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Solar Thermal market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, Solar Thermal and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in India Solar Thermal market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Solar Thermal market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Browse Detail Report With Full TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/solar-thermal-power-in-india-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2017-capacity-generation-power-plants-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
The report analyses global renewable power market, global Solar Thermal market, India power market, India renewable power market and India Solar Thermal market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period 2017-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global Solar Thermal market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major Solar Thermal countries in 2016 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2016.
- Detailed overview of India Solar Thermal market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming Solar Thermal projects.
- Deal analysis of India Solar Thermal market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and Solar Thermal in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India Solar Thermal market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1287559