Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2014 -- Soup has shown much weaker growth in volume terms than other meal options, such as noodles, pasta and ready meals. Soup is very traditional in Ecuador, as most consumers have it on a daily basis for their lunch or supper. However, it is mostly home-made, which is why the soup industry is not dynamic. Packaged soup is usually bought as a backup for an emergency situation when consumers cannot cook soup.
Euromonitor International's Soup in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Soup, Chilled Soup, Dehydrated Soup, Frozen Soup, Instant Soup, UHT Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soup market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ambient Soup Market in United States to 2016
- Dried Soup (mixes) Market in United States to 2016
- The Future of the Soups Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in Belgium to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in Mexico to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in Malaysia to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in Greece to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in Russia to 2017
- The Future of the Soups Market in Canada to 2017