Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2012 -- South Africa Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others provides key market data on the South Africa Cardiovascular Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within 10 market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within 10 market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the 10 market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Africa Cardiovascular Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Sorin S.p.A., Cordis Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South Africa Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Medtronic, Inc. Boston Scientific Corporation Abbott Laboratories St. Jude Medical, Inc. Sorin S.p.A. Cordis Corporation Edwards Lifesciences Corporation MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG Terumo Corporation Biosense Webster, Inc. Biotronik SE & Co. KG C. R. Bard, Inc. GE Healthcare Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. Thoratec Corporation Berlin Heart GmbH Teleflex Incorporated HeartWare International, Inc. Welch Allyn Inc. OSI Systems, Inc. Philips Healthcare Schiller AG Opto Circuits India Limited Nihon Kohden Corporation CareFusion Corporation Cardiac Science Corporation AGA Medical Holdings, Inc. Zoll Medical Corporation Biosensors International Group, Ltd. Eurocor GmbH Covidien plc B. Braun Melsungen AG ASAHI INTECC CO., LTD. Cook Medical Incorporated Merit Medical Systems, Inc. ev3 Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: