Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2012 -- “South Africa Nephrology and Urology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Incontinence Devices, Renal Dialysis Equipment and Lithotripters” provides key market data on the South Africa Nephrology and Urology Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within three market categories – Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Nephrology and Urology Devices market categories – Incontinence Devices, Lithotripters and Renal Dialysis Equipment.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within three market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the three market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South Africa Nephrology and Urology Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include HARTMANN GROUP, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Gambro AB and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South Africa Nephrology and Urology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/south-africa-nephrology-and-urology-devices-market-outlook-to-2018-incontinence-devices-renal-dialysis-equipment-and-lithotripters-report-536903