Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2014 -- BMI View: The South African petrochemicals industry is struggling with poor domestic demand conditions, deteriorating risk and a volatile exchange rate. Margins are coming under pressure with the depreciation of the rand doing nothing to boost the industry's fortunes on external markets. Instead, local producer Sasol is ramping up investment in North America to take advantage of shale gas growth with only incremental increases in domestic capacities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iran Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- Sudan & South Sudan Oil & Gas Report Q1 2014
- Israel Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- Egypt Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- Algeria Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- Qatar Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- Kuwait Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- Czech Republic Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- South Africa Mining Report Q1 2014
- South Africa Agribusiness Report Q1 2014