Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2014 -- South American Automotive Production Outlook to 2018 by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCV, and HCV), Fuel Type (Gasoline, Diesel, and Others) and Key Country Level Markets (Brazil and Argentina)
South American countries are expanding its presence in the world markets owing to their growing economies. With the automotive sector being one of the major contributors to a country's GDP to boost the growth potential of automotive industries, the South American governments are taking certain measures to increase competition and stimulate the economy that could positively affect the market. The FDIs from long-term established companies such as Fiat and Volkswagen have resulted in the increased capital in automobile industry. Brazil, the leading automotive market in South America, is largely controlled by three major companies: Fiat-Chrysler, Volkswagen, and General Motors. The increasing trend in the production has prompted strong investments from a number of manufacturers, thus contributing a larger share of FDIs. Argentinean market is growing at a rapid rate with cheap labor force available in the country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The South American market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% by 2018. The Brazilian market is expected to flourish at a higher rate compared to other countries in South America on account of the growing urbanization, expansion of plants, and heavy investments made by the industries.
This report covers the vehicle production in terms of volume (thousand units) from 2011 to 2018. The production is segmented by Geography (Brazil, Argentina, and others), Vehicle type (Passenger cars, Light commercial vehicles, and Heavy commercial vehicles) and Fuel type (Gasoline, Diesel, and others). Production estimates are provided for individual countries.
The report also provides a comprehensive review of the market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the South American automotive market. The major automotive OEMs in the market have also been identified and profiled.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North American Automotive Production Outlook to 2018
- Oil Filter & Fuel Filter Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Filter Type (Oil & Fuel), Fuel Type (Gasoline & Diesel) & Geography - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Air Filters Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light & Heavy Commercial), by Filter Type (Intake & Cabin Air Filters), by Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Two-Wheelers (OE & Aftermarket) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Paints Market by Coat Type (Electrocoat, Primer, Basecoat & Clearcoat), by Technology (Solvent-Borne, Waterborne & Powder Coating), Texture Type (Metallic & Solid), Vehicle Type & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive HVAC Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Technology (Manual & Automatic), Components & Cabin Comfort Market by Type (Power Seats, Power Windows, Heated Seats & Sunroofs) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, & Interior), Technology (Halogen, Xenon/HID, & LED), Vehicle Type, & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars, By Type (Polypropylene, Polyurethane, HDPE, ABS, Polycarbonate & Composites), Application (Interior, Exterior & Under Bonnet) & Geography- Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tools Market by Geography (U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific & ROW) & Product Type (Diagnostic Equipment, Diagnostic Software, & Repair & Diagnostic Data) - Industry Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Variable Valve Timing Market - Market Global Trends & Forecast By Technology & Geography To 2018