Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2012 -- South and Central America Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery provides key market data on the South and Central America Diabetes Care Devices market – Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Countries covered include Brazil, Mexico and Argentina..
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories – Insulin Delivery and Glucose Monitoring.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South and Central America Diabetes Care Devices market.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., LifeScan, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bayer HealthCare AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, Nipro Corporation and Arkray, Inc..
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South and Central America Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. LifeScan, Inc. Abbott Laboratories Bayer HealthCare AG Novo Nordisk A/S Becton, Dickinson and Company Sanofi Eli Lilly and Company Nipro Corporation Arkray, Inc. Medtronic, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)