Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2013 -- South and Central America Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2018 - Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, Computed Tomography Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, X-Ray Systems, Mammography Equipment and Others provides key market data on the South and Central America Diagnostic Imaging market – Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Market size and company share data for Diagnostic Imaging market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the South and Central America Diagnostic Imaging market..
- Countries covered include Argentina, Brazil and Mexico.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South and Central America Diagnostic Imaging competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
GE Healthcare Siemens Healthcare Philips Healthcare Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation Hologic, Inc. Shimadzu Corporation Hitachi Medical Corporation Samsung Medison Co., Ltd. Mindray Medical International Limited Carestream Health, Inc. SonoSite, Inc. Esaote S.p.A. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation Medrad, Inc. Covidien plc Planmed Oy Bracco Imaging S.p.A. I.M.S. Internazionale Medico Scientifica Metaltronica S.r.l. Ziehm Imaging GmbH General Medical Merate S.p.A. CooperSurgical, Inc. OSI Systems, Inc.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)