South East Asia (SEA) powder coatings market was valued at $222.7 million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2016 to 2022 to reach $295.9 million. Powder and liquid coatings possess significant durability and superior properties such as resistance to scratching, corrosion, abrasion, and chemicals. Powder coatings overspray can be reused, leading to maximum utilization and cost cutting.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2018 -- They offer maximum compliance with the increasing environment regulations as there are no solvents in these coatings, leading to rise in their acceptance over liquid coatings. Powder coatings are preferred owing to their eco-friendly nature and cost competitiveness as compared to liquid coatings, which are expensive and contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Moreover, government is taking initiatives to limit the use of solvents in coatings that contain VOCs to promote eco-friendly powder coatings in Indonesia.
In addition, increase in investment in infrastructure improvement is set to drive the South East Asia (SEA) powder and liquid coatings market. The government of Indonesia has invested $40 billion to improve infrastructure in Indonesia from 2005 to 2014, thus fueling the growth of the construction industry, which shows high adoption of powder coatings. Such initiatives are anticipated to accelerate the adoption of powder and liquid coatings in Indonesia, creating opportunities for global players. Collectively, growth of the end-user industry for powder and liquid coatings in Indonesia is expected to propel its market growth throughout the forecast period.
Get the PDF of South East Asia (SEA) Powder and Liquid Coatings industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1805
This South East Asia (SEA) powder and liquid coatings report includes profiles of leading 10 powder coating suppliers and top 10 customers in each region. Some of the key players profiled in the report include Jotun, Solvay, BASF SE, AkzoNobel N.V., Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited, Axalta Coating Systems, PPG Industries, The Valspar Corporation, RPM International, The Dow Chemical Company, The Sherwin Williams Company Berger Paints, and others.
Leading customers profiled in the report include Delphi Automotive, Caterpillar Inc., General Electric Company, Electrolux, Whirlpool Corporation, Komatsu, Robert Bosch GmbH, General Motors, Continental AG Corporation, and others.
Indonesia witnesses growth at the highest rate among all the SEA countries owing to growth in consumption of powder and liquid coatings in various application industries, including automotive, general industrial, and domestic appliances. Increased focus on technological advancement, environment compatibility, and sustainable products curtailing low-cost products that are less focused on product quality is an ongoing trend in the Indonesian market. In addition, customers prefer eco-friendly products that offer more functionality.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1805
South East Asia (SEA) Powder and Liquid Coatings Market Key Benefits
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the South East Asia (SEA) powder and liquid coatings market in these countries to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and the probable investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of key segments demonstrates the consumption of powder coatings in different applications across various industries.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by key business players across geographies.
- Key players and customers are profiled to understand the competitive market outlook.
South East Asia (SEA) Powder and Liquid Coatings Market Key Segments:
- Customer Profiles in South East Asia
- Supplier Profiles in Southeast Asia
- Indonesia Powder and Liquid Coatings Market
- Malaysia Powder and Liquid Coatings Market
- Philippines Powder and Liquid Coatings Market
- Singapore Powder and Liquid Coatings Market
- Thailand Powder and Liquid Coatings Market
- Vietnam Powder and Liquid Coatings Market