New Energy market report from GlobalData: "South Jersey Industries, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2014 -- The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: South Jersey Industries, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Korea Electric Power Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update
- Thermal Power in South Korea, Market Outlook to 2025, 2014 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Scana Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update
- Enel S.p.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update
- EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update
- Thermal Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Saudi Electricity Company - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update
- Maxim Power Corp. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update
- Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2014 Update