"The Report EpiCast Report: Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection - Epidemiology Forecast to 2024 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2016 -- Description
EpiCast Report: Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection - Epidemiology Forecast to 2024
RSV is a common cause of pediatric respiratory infections, and virtually all children will have been infected by the virus by the age of two years. Also, RSV is recognized as an important cause of respiratory illness in adults. The majority of RSV infections present as mild upper respiratory illnesses that often self-resolve within two weeks, although about 1% of cases develop serious lower respiratory complications requiring hospitalization. In older adults, RSV can result in significant morbidity and mortality, and is easily transmissible in living facilities, such as nursing homes. Children under the age of two years and adults over 64 years of age, with certain health conditions, are most at risk for severe RSV infections, and it is therefore recommended that they receive prophylactic treatment.
View Full Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/556455
In each of the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists determined that the prophylactic RSV population in 2014, which includes the preterm infant (less than 37 weeks gestational age) population that survived to 2 years of age, the population of infants with neonatal chronic lung disease (CLD), the population of children with congenital respiratory or neuromuscular diseases that compromise respiratory function, the population of children with hemodynamically significant congenital heart disease, and the population of third-trimester pregnant women, was highest for the US, followed by the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK) and Japan. This trend was also seen in the hospitalized RSV population, where the US had the highest number of confirmed and estimated RSV hospitalized cases in 2014, followed by the 5EU and Japan.
GlobalData epidemiologists provide a well-rounded, evidence-based historical trend analysis and population forecast for the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized populations. This analysis covered all at-risk groups that are recommended for RSV prophylactic treatment. Each population, including the hospitalized population, was also segmented by ages (0 years, 1 year, and 2 years) and by sex, thereby providing a granular visualization of the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized market in the 7MM. Furthermore, the forecast is based on an in-depth analysis of a comprehensive set of factors that may impact the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized populations. These factors include trends in population changes, births, preterm births, infant mortality, and the disease incidence, prevalence, and mortality.
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/556455
- The Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infection EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for RSV infection in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the for the pediatric population hospitalized due to RSV infection (hospitalized population), in addition to the pediatric and adult populations that are most at risk for severe RSV infection and are therefore eligible to receive prophylactic treatment (prophylactic population) in these markets.
- The RSV epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
The RSV EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RSV market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global RSV market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for RSV prophylactics and therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Browse More PressRelease
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207