Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2014 -- The medium-term outlook for South Korea's electricity sector is positive, as stable economic and demographic growth and the government's greater focus on the sector will provide opportunities and minimise electricity shortfalls. However, in the near term, uncertainty clouds the outlook for both incumbents and new entrants, as the public remains distrustful of nuclear power and certain groups resist the building of new transmission projects. However, the government has shown that it is willing to raise electricity tariffs to rein in demand and fuel import bills.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Turkey Power Report Q1 2014
- South Korea Oil & Gas Report Q1 2014
- Kazakhstan Power Report Q1 2014
- Peru Power Report Q1 2014
- Sudan & South Sudan Oil & Gas Report Q1 2014
- Philippines Power Report Q1 2014
- Poland Power Report Q1 2014
- Russia Power Report Q1 2014
- Pakistan Power Report Q1 2014
- Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q1 2013