Spain Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2016 -- 'Life Insurance in Spain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in Spanish life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Spanish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Browse Complete Report with TOC @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-spain-key-trends-and-opportunities-41662
- Spanish life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of Spanish economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in Spanish life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Spain
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to Spanish insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Spain:
- It provides historical values for Spanish life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Spanish life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Spain.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Spain and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Spanish life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Spanish life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Spanish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for FREE SAMPLE Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-spain-key-trends-and-opportunities-41662#RequestSample
- According to amendments made to the pension rules in August 2012, Spain's retirement age will increase from 65 to 67 by 2027.
- The Bank of Spain (Banco de Espana) reduced its interest rates from 5.34% in December 2012 to 1.78% in December 2014.
- Solvency II is expected to be implemented from January 1, 2016.
- The life segment was the largest segment in the Spanish insurance industry in 2014, and accounted for 48.9% of the industry's total gross written premium.
- Bancassurance remained the segment's dominant distribution channel during the review period and accounted for 74.7% of new life written premium in 2014.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651