Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/05/2018 -- Spark plug is an electrical device threaded into cylinder of spark ignition engine, which produces spark at the required time to ignite the combustible air-fuel mixture in the cylinder bore. The device comprises shell, resistance, electrodes, and insulator. During the engine operation, when high tension current flows through the center electrodes, it ionizes the gas present between the electrode gap, producing spark. The modern spark plug is designed to deliver a powerful ignition spark around 500-3,500 times per minute. Temperature at the tip of the spark plug is normally between 500°C and 800°C. Passenger cars and commercial vehicles such as heavy-duty trucks and buses integrate more than four spark plugs, depending on the number of cylinders, whereas two-wheelers, small boats petrol generator, mowers, and saws are generally integrated with single spark plug.
For More Info, Get Sample : http://bit.ly/2CPuDkK
Numerous leading players in the market invest significantly in R&D to enhance their technical expertise and product portfolio. For instance, in November 2016, Federal-Mogul Corporation, a leading spark plug manufacturer, launched M18, a new industrial spark plug, combination of optimum materials and maximum electrode area, which provides increased resistance to spark erosion and chemical corrosion.
Increase in sales & production of gasoline powered vehicles globally and rise in number of petrol-based generators, small & recreational boats, and jet skis drive the market growth. However, technical advancements to downsize automotive engines and growth in penetration of electric vehicle & electrically powered working equipment such as mowers and saws hinder the growth of the spark plug market. Irrespective of these challenges, rising demand of natural gas based vehicle, and technological advancements, such as new electrode material, are expected to create numerous opportunities for the market players, thus supplementing the market growth.
- The report includes an extensive analysis of the factors that drive as well as restrain the global spark plug market.
- The market projections from 2014 to 2022 are included along with the affecting factors.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to assist the stakeholders understand the situations prevailing in the market.
- An in-depth analysis of key segments demonstrates stakeholders with different types of electrode material and application of spark plug.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies.
Enquire About Report ; http://bit.ly/2qlkHNb
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS OF SPARK PLUG MARKET
BY ELECTRODE MATERIAL
- Others (working equipment, brush cutters, scythes, mowers, saws)
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2CRaD1e
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL SPARK PLUG MARKET, BY ELECTRODE MATERIAL
- CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL SPARK PLUG MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL SPARK PLUG MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 7 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452