Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/10/2017 -- Market Overview:
The edible oils consumption is likely to boost up across the world largely, among the various types specialty oils are likely to gain more demand. The inclusion of various new ingredients like avocado, hazelnut, pistachio, almond, salmon, flaxseed, walnut and others which are rich in omega fatty acids will drive higher demand for these oils in the coming years. The wide range of applications of specialty oils from cooking to other industrial usage like walnut oil in paint industries. Flaxseed oil and salmon oil are used in pharmaceuticals industries in making omega supplements.
Among various process types, cold pressed specialty oils are emerging due to retention of nutrition specially Vitamin-E, which is becoming popular among consumer groups. Hence, the global specialty oils market is expected to grow at a CAGR over 6% post 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1837
The Key Players profiled Specialty Oils Are
- Shiv Sales Corporation (India),
- Silverline Chemical Ltd (India),
- Naturalist, LLC (Russia),
- Cargill (U.S.),
- Beidahuang Group (China),
- La Tourangelle (France),
- Roland Food (U.S.),
- Bunge Limited (U.S.),
- Dr. Adorable (U.S),
- AFRUE (Spain),
- Corilanga (Italy),
- BST International (Turkey),
- Agro International Ltd (Banladesh),
- J-Oil Mills Inc.(Japan) and
- The Savola Group (Saudi Arabia)
Market Research Analysis:
- Shift from the conventional edible oils to specialty oils has been mainly due to the emergence of the natural and specialty food industry and greater shift towards more health-conscious food options
- Helps in reducing unhealthy cholesterol , reduces oxidative stress hence there is rise in the demand for specialty oils
Study Objectives of Specialty Oils Market:
- Detailed analysis of segments and sub-segments of specialty oils.
- To estimate market size by processing by process type, by source and by application.
- Market dynamics including trend and factor analysis for supply and demand of specialty oils.
- Region level market analysis and market projections for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries.
- Competition mapping and positioning of major market players, evaluation of key company strategies.
- Company profiling of major players in the market.
- Value chain analysis and supply chain analysis.
- Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements.
Reasons to Buy:
- The study includes detailed market analysis of specialty oils market encompassing its macro and micro-markets.
- It covers market segmentation by process type, by source and by application.
- It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns.
- The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for specialty oils and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions.
- In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report.
- The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/specialty-oils-market-1837
Table of Content:
1 executive summary
2 market introduction
3 research methodology
4 market dynamics
5 market trends
6 market factor analysis
7. market-by process
8. Market-by source
9. Market -by application
10. Market -by region
11. Competitive landscape
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future