Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2014 -- Spectrum Analyzer Market by Types (Sweep Tuned, Vector Signal, and Real Time), Frequency Range (<6 GHz, 6-18 GHz, >18 GHz), Form Factor (Handheld, Portable, and Bench Top Spectrum Analyzer), End Users & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2019
Spectrum Analyzers have come a long way from a traditional CRO for general purpose testing to a complex instrument used for troubleshooting. With a boom in the telecommunication industry and increase in wave analysis, the spectrum analyzer market has flourished with many new players. With the variety of end-user industries and their different applications, there has been a significant development in the spectrum analyzer market.
Spectrum Analyzer market is segmented into three categories, namely- sweep tuned, vector signal, and real time spectrum analyzer. The bifurcation of spectrum analyzer market based on the frequency range, and form factor are also stated. The report also describes the application of Spectrum Analyzer at different verticals, which includes Automotive, Semiconductor and Electronics, IT and Telecommunication, Industrial and Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and Healthcare.
Value chain analysis, Product life cycle development, and Cost benefit analysis are also mentioned in detail in the report. The report also deals with the geographic segmentation into North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW.
Major players in the Spectrum Analyzer market include: Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Advantest Corporation (Japan), Anritsu Corporation (Japan), Tektronix, Inc. (U.S.), Aeroflex Inc. (U.S.), and Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd (China).
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cloud Security Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Endpoint Security Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Public/Private Cloud Storage Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Public Safety LTE: A Global Assessment of Market Size, Technology, Vendor Trends and Spectrum Allocation 2014 - 2019
- Smart Cities Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Amphibious Landing Craft, Air Cushion Market - Trends and Forecasts to 2014 - 2019
- Subsea Well Access and BOP System Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Market - Forecasts & Analysis 2014-2019
- Actuator Systems Market in Aviation - Market Analysis (Commercial Aviation And Defense Aviation Landing Gear, Flight Control, Electromechanical, Electrohydraulic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Mechanical) - Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)