MarketResearchReports.Biz has announced addition of new report “Spinal Non-Fusion - South American Analysis And Market Forecasts” to its database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/28/2016 -- The promise of spinal non-fusion technologies, while initially large during its infancy, has tapered somewhat with challenges developing in specific non-fusion device segments due to insufficient evidence of clinical efficacy. Currently, total disc replacement (TDR) represents the most frequently performed spinal non-fusion surgery. In particular, the safety and efficacy of cervical total disc replacement (C-TDR) has been established with a growing body of level-1 evidence that is compelling enough to no longer consider this surgery investigational. This evidence is bolstered by experience with multiple devices, at multiple sites, in and out of the investigational setting and with short-, intermediate-, and long-term follow-up. At this point, C-TDR is widely seen as a viable alternative to anterior cervical discectomy and fusion surgeries in select indications. The increasing availability of clinical efficacy data, together with the rising prevalence of degenerative spine diseases and the industrys aggressive efforts on physician training and DTC marketing, is propelling the market forward. In fact, the C-TDR market has already started to cannibalize a small portion of the spinal fusion market.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/676768
This report examines the spinal non-fusion market in the major South America market: Brazil. The analysis also identifies unmet needs in the market, specifies the major drivers and barriers to device adoption, provides insight into marketed and pipeline products, and provides an understanding of physician perception and outlook with an overall emphasis on current and future industry trends in Brazil.
Key Questions Answered
- Future growth in the spinal non-fusion market lies in the C-TDR segment. How will the C-TDR segment drive the market revenue growth in the upcoming years? What are the current utilization patterns of one-level and double-level C-TDR procedures in Brazil?
- Most of the spine surgeons GlobalData interviewed indicated that the actual clinical effectiveness of lumbar TDR (L-TDR) is still unclear. Has this impacted the procedure volume growth of L-TDR procedures? How will this market evolve in the next five years in Brazil?
- Moving forward, while IPD devices are expected to continue to generate traction in the spine community, the growth in the procedure number of IPD surgeries is likely to slow down. What are the current adoption trends of IPD devices in Brazil?
- Market leading companies, such as DePuy Synthes and Medtronic, entered the non-fusion market initially through acquisitions. Since then, a league of small- to medium-sized companies have internally developed and marketed their artificial discs or other non-fusion technologies.Who are the major players in the spinal non-fusion market in Brazil?
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/676768
Reasons to buy
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207