Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2012 -- In 2011, spirits registered total volume growth of 3% and current value growth of 8%. The category's strong value performance was a result of an increase in unit prices as well as stronger demand, which also helped to boost volume growth. Spirits continued to be completely imported and were therefore subject to high import tariffs and Circulation Tax. All brands are premium and all spirits products are consumed by upper-income consumers only.
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in the US