New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Spirits in Costa Rica"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- As a result of the recently approved Transit Law, local consumers continued to adapt their drinking habits. They went out less, or visited locations closer to home, while socialising more with family with friends in the home. This trend also benefited from the slow economic recovery in Costa Rica. Even though consumers seemed to be more relaxed about the new legislation by the end of the review period, they have visibly adopted a more cautious and moderate approach to stronger drinks, which...
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alcoholic Drinks in Costa Rica
- Spirits Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Fabrica Nacional de Licores in Alcoholic Drinks (Costa Rica)
- Cider/Perry in Costa Rica
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Costa Rica
- Wine in Costa Rica
- Licorera La Bruja SA in Alcoholic Drinks (Costa Rica)
- Beer in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Beer Market Insights 2012
- Florida Bebidas SA in Alcoholic Drinks (Costa Rica)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)