New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/05/2013 -- The main event in spirits is the huge increase of taxation and its impact on sales of spirits. Excise duties increased by 9.6% to reach EUR1,660/hl of pure alcohol in 2012 after new taxes were set up in January 2012. Coupled with the gloomy economic context, the strong increase of unit prices resulted in sudden drops or at least slowdowns in most categories. All products that were still dynamic in 2010-2011 posted more reasonable volume growth in 2012 - for instance, rum and vodka. Spirits with...
Euromonitor International's Spirits in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Turkey to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Ukraine to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Indonesia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Sweden to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2017