Fast Market Research recommends "Spirits in Greece" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/22/2012 -- Tax hikes had a tremendous effect on sales of spirits in 2010. With rises in excise pushing prices upwards by approximately 30%, consumption of spirits was massively impacted with sales displaying steep declines. A migration to domestic spirits was the key trend in 2010 in line with these products being more affordable. White spirits and rum displayed also relatively satisfactory results, whereas whiskies, tequila (and mescal) and liqueurs suffered the most.
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in the US