New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Spirits in Indonesia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2012 -- Spirits experiences the most severe decline in alcoholic drinks upon facing a large tax increase as economy domestic spirits account for the majority of total volume sales. Spirits also faces a tough challenge from illegal domestically manufactured drinks, counterfeit products, as well as illegally imported products from overseas. People of low-income groups who can no longer afford the legally distributed spirits often find alternatives to home-made industry drinks referred to as oplosan...
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in the US