Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/29/2012 -- Spirits in Ireland to 2016: Databook contains detailed historic and forecast Spirits consumption analysis, segmented at a category level. It provides year on year growth figures for the different types of Spirits available in Ireland , as well as volume data based on price segments and alcoholic strength. This report reviews the latest industry trends both for overall products as well as leading market players, which makes it an essential tool for companies active across the Ireland alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Spirits market in Ireland. It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption volume and values, at channel level. "Spirits in Ireland to 2016: Databook" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Spirits category in Ireland
- Overview of the Spirits category in Ireland
- Analysis on consumption of Spirits in Ireland by volume, value, brands and channels
- Provides detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the Spirits category in Ireland
- Historic and forecast consumption value of the Spirits category in Ireland by alcoholic strength and by price segments
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with important figures on consumption of the Spirits category in Ireland
- Allows you to analyze the Spirits category in Ireland with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength.
- Helps you plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category along with segment level information
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/82591/spirits-in-ireland-to-2016-databook.html