New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Spirits in Uzbekistan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2015 -- Spirits is mainly represented by vodka in Uzbekistan. Sales of brandy, liqueurs, rum, tequila and whiskies continue growing, but their sales remain very negligible, and altogether accounted for about 1% of total volume sales in 2013. This was a result of joint factors such as absence of domestic production of spirits other than vodka, traditionally poor supply of imported products, low consumer awareness hence low interest in them and therefore absence of consumption habits and culture for...
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2010-2014), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2019 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spirits Market in Uzbekistan: Databook to 2017
- Alcoholic Drinks in Uzbekistan
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Slovakia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Poland to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Ukraine to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape