ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Spirits Market in Russia - Worldwide Industry Research, Analysis, Shares, Size, Trends, Growth and Survey report" to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2016 -- The Spirits market in Russia will register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015. Vodka is the largest category, while Whiskey is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2019. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russian Spirits market.
- The Spirits market in Russia is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015
- Vodka is the leading value category while the Whiskey category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2019.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Russia's Wines & Spirits market.
- Glass is the most used packaging material in the Spirits market in Russia.
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=564673
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
- Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Spirits consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=564673
Reasons To Buy:-
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)