Fast Market Research recommends "Spirits: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2014 -- The Emerging 5 Spirits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five spirits market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five spirits market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five spirits market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $88,035.1 million to the global spirits industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $122,392.8 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the spirits industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $49,954.7 million in 2013. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $22,496.6 and $9,050.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the spirits industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $66,003.6 million in 2018, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $38,510.7 and $9,844.5 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the emerging five spirits market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five spirits market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five spirits market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wine: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Spirits: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Spirits: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Spirits: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Household Products: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Non-Life Insurance: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide